[Mimedefang] Razor, RBL and DCC not working

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Tue May 25 11:06:56 EDT 2004

On 05/25/04 at 17:33, 'twas brillig and Sherif Mohamad scrobe:

> I also added $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; to mimedefang-filter at it's start, just
> after the line:
>    spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if defined(spam_assassin_init());

Sherif -
	You need to reverse the order of these lines. The value of
$SALocalTestsOnly is used during the instantiation of the spamassassin
object.

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-ninja; news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

  Where are the missing deficit-reduction program-related activities?