[Mimedefang] Separate Filters for Separate Recipients

Kjell Uddeborg kjell at cablescan.com
Tue May 4 19:43:35 EDT 2004

David,

Thanks for your help. I added the following lines to the beginning of filter_begin:

sub filter_begin () {
    # Stream messages by recipients
    if (stream_by_recipient()) {
       return;
    }
.
.
.

It does seem to split up the messages based on the recipients but they do not get delivered until I restart the sendmail server. Have you ever seen this problem before?

Thanks for your help,
Kjell