[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin LDAP support?

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Wed May 26 12:32:45 EDT 2004

Hey all,

Taking a look over the SpamAssassin CVS code, I see it now supports
into Mimedefang yet?

If your users are in LDAP, and the message is being delivered to a local
user, I don't think it should be all that tough - just do some LDAP
lookups to determine which user the mail is being delivered to, and pass
that username to SpamAssassin when you run it. The "passing that username
to SpamAssassin" part is what I'm unsure of how to do, though.  :)