[Mimedefang] spam coming through

Jimmy Hayes jhayes at verilet.com
Wed May 26 10:32:06 EDT 2004

I think I know whats happening, most of this e-mails are from the microsoft virus that was going around. But I noticed that I do get a attachment file from mimedefang,

	WARNING: This email message has been modified, for more information contact systems.com
An attachment named ggumx.exe was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

So I assume it doesn't scan the e-mail since it found a blocked attachment.
Is it possible to scan it even if it has an attachment?

Thanks,