[Mimedefang] manage by user email account

off2pdx at yahoo.com off2pdx at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 01:16:36 EDT 2004

We are looking at ways to manage spam on our Solaris
Sendmail system.  Users connect via POP3, IMAP or
Horde/Imp.

Does MimeDefang or any other anti-spam product, allow
us to send mail that is declared "spam" to a "junk"
email folder that a user can then review?

I know this is something that Hotmail, Yahoo and
Earthlink all offer.  They each of a defined number of
days after which "junk" email ages out of this special
mail folder.

We don't want the anti-spam product to throw away
email that might really be important to a user.

Thx...