[Mimedefang]

John Maddalozzo john.maddalozzo at journyx.com
Tue May 25 12:02:34 EDT 2004

> Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:58:25 -0700
> From: "Jimmy Hayes" <jhayes at verilet.com>
> Subject: [Mimedefang] header info
>
> Hi I am using spamassassin with mimedefang,
>
> And my question is, how can I make it so that good email that gets
> scanned, Gets added the points given to the e-mail in the header.
> Currently I can only see The points when the e-mail is considered as
> spam.

I just put a else clause in mimedefang-filter filter_end after

if ($hits >= $req) {
	<stuff>

like this:

} else {
	# Added to see if we can get something in
	# the headers of spam that is getting through
	my($score);
	if ($hits < 8) {
	    $score = "*" x int($hits);
	} else {
	    $score = "*" x 40;
	}
	action_change_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits ($score) $names");
    }
There's a lot of conditionals in <stuff> so make sure you else the right
one.