[Mimedefang] looking for people willing to be paid to help write filters, etc...

John john at bailx.com
Tue May 25 13:59:13 EDT 2004

I am wondering if there is anyone out there willing to help me out with
filters as I still get spam coming thru, although with KAM's filter and some
various other minor additions i've made it does O.K.

Price is not really an issue since I am working for my mother who is a
lawyer and the spam affects her work, which these days is done almost
entirely via email.  So... I would love to get to a 99-100% spam block rate,
where now we block 80% or so.

If anyone is interested please respond here or email me your info / ballpark
price you'd need to be paid and we can discuss the best way of doing things.

This is a serious offer, so I hope it's not dismissed too easily. Thanks for
your time,

john