[Mimedefang] Razor, RBL and DCC not working

Sherif Mohamad sherifd30 at menanet.net
Tue May 25 11:29:25 EDT 2004

> > I also added $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; to mimedefang-filter at it's start,
just
> > after the line:
> >    spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if
defined(spam_assassin_init());

> Sherif -
> You need to reverse the order of these lines. The value of
> $SALocalTestsOnly is used during the instantiation of the spamassassin
> object.
>
> Ole

Thank you,

Well I did reverse the lines but still when I sent the sample spam email
from yahoo I got only this (below) I wonder If I should see Razor or DCC
rules matched also (it matches when I use spamassassin alone with the -t on
a file) :

 pts rule name              description
--
 0.9 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUM