[Mimedefang] Razor, RBL and DCC not working

Sherif Mohamad sherifd30 at menanet.net
Tue May 25 10:33:27 EDT 2004

I have Razor, RBL and DCC not working from MimeDefang, while when I run
spamassassin -t < sample-spam.txt they run ok.

I followed the directions in the FAQ, and added :
#skip_rbl_checks 1
use_razor2 1
razor_timeout 10
use_dcc 1
dcc_timeout 10
dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc

to /etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf

I also added $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; to mimedefang-filter at it's start, just
after the line:
   spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if defined(spam_assassin_init());

restarted mimedefang, but still they are not working.

I think they are not working because when I send a sample spam from external
site, I see other rules matched in the $names but not razor, RBL or DCC.
So how can I enable them?