[Mimedefang] How to determine if SendMail is configured with MILTER support...

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Mon May 24 14:33:18 EDT 2004

Run the following command to confirm MILTER support in your compiled
sendmail...

$ sendmail -d0.1 -bt < /dev/null
Version 8.12.11
 Compiled with: DNSMAP LOG MAP_REGEX MATCHGECOS MILTER MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7
                NAMED_BIND NETINET NETUNIX NEWDB PIPELINING SCANF
TCPWRAPPERS
                USERDB XDEBUG

============ SYSTEM IDENTITY (after readcf) ============
      (short domain name) $w = myhost
  (canonical domain name) $j = myhost.mydomain.com
         (subdomain name) $m = mydomain.com
              (node name) $k = myhost.mydomain.com

ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>

Ken