[Mimedefang] Backlist_from entries

Vivek Kumar vivekk at gorave.net
Mon May 24 10:57:57 EDT 2004

Hi all,

We are getting lots of spam mail and I am struggling hard to stop them.
I added lots of domain in sa-mimedfang.cf in blacklist_from entry but we
are still getting mails from those domains.. I tried to write the
blacklist_from entries in seperate lines and also I wrote it together
but nothing seems to help..
( blacklist_history  aaa.com bbb.net ccc.com dddd.com eeeee.com ...etc.)
Also with this I tried to write my own customised scores like following:

#VIVEK CUSTOME-1
header VIVEKHEAD1	Subject=~/Pharmacy/i
score VIVEKHEAD1  6.0

but its not helping either.. Kindly let me know how can I stop those
spam mails or domains...
Appreciate your help..

Thanks

Vivek