[Mimedefang] Bayesian analysis not working

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Fri May 21 21:59:32 EDT 2004

On May 21, 2004, at 5:07 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

> I'm trying to activate bayesian analysis. [...]

> Spamassassin is working, minus bayesian analysis. [...]

> Anyway, I have run 'sa-learn' and learned about 50 spam messages, and
> a couple of hundred ham messages.
>
> What else should I be looking for?

You need to wait until you have at least 200 ham and 200 spam trained.

You can find out how many you've got so far by running

   spamassassin -D --lint

and looking through the output of that for "nham=XXX" and "nspam=XXX"

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
  Jeffrey at goldmark.org                   http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/