[Mimedefang] Authenticated Users Filter modification (especially for POP BEFORE AUTH users) for SA & Blacklist issue

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Thu May 20 12:18:55 EDT 2004

Don'tcha hate it when you spot a problem with code you *just* posted
someplace?

On 05/20/04 at 12:04, 'twas brillig and Ole Craig scrobe:
[...]
>   sub popauthget ($) {
>   # read sendmail's access.db and look for ip RELAY
>     my ($ip) =@_;
>     my $popauthdb = &opendb_read($popauthdbfile);
>     if ($popauthdb->{$ip} =~ /RELAY/) {
> 	&closedb($popauthdb);
> 	return "popauth";
>     }
>     return 0;
>   }

Of course, there oughta be a "&closedb($popauth);" before "return 0"
in there.

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-ninja; news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

  Where are the missing deficit-reduction program-related activities?