[Mimedefang] Missed Viruses

Stewart James stewart.james at vu.edu.au
Tue May 18 23:31:13 EDT 2004

I read this reponse and went -blah I am an idiot no core information
about what I am running- I hat it when people do that to me, so I am
really (no really) sorry about that.

MD is 2.41 (I could have sworn I had 2.42 will fix this first).
ClamAV is 0.70 and freshclam checks up once an hour running clamd.

http://lists.vu.edu.au/MD/ENTIRE_MESSAGE is also accessable.

I will upgrade or patch to 2.42 and see if that resolves the problem.
ALthough if someone else has a better idea (like I should give up and
become a farmer - having one of those months) I would be pleased to hear
them.

Regards,

Stewart James