[Mimedefang] Accuracy of infected IP in mdlog

Jerome Tytgat jerome.tytgat at asterion.fr
Mon May 17 06:58:57 EDT 2004

>> - let the mailbox
>>  administrator choosing what to trust ?
>

> This is the only way to do this, and MIMEDefang does nothing to stop you from manually reading the Received-headers unless you tell it to completely discard virus mails.

I was talking of an option or a already done function.

If I was an UberLord Programmer, I'll stop winning about that
and implement it myself.

Anyway, I thought this is not like asking for the moon, and It was
just a suggestion, I've done it myself following the directions of
David.

So for me that's pointless continuing this discussion unless someone
else think it's a good idea.

Jerome