[Mimedefang] multi AV scanners

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 02:19:38 EDT 2004

Keep in mind that most email viruses these days seem to fake the From
address.  This means you're annoying somebody who's had nothing to do
with the virus...  Generally this is a Bad Thing.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?