[Mimedefang] multi AV scanners

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed May 12 09:08:33 EDT 2004

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Stewart James wrote:

> md_graphdefang_log offers a reasonable 3 value maximum. Which means I
> have a few choices - increase this to 4 OR alter it so that the final
> param can be an array of things OR make the calls to md_graphdefang_log
> contatinate either the 2 or 3 value.

You need to coordinate with the author of graphdefang, John Kirkland
<jpk at bl.org>.  His software is the primary consumer of md_graphdefang_log
output, and you need to make sure you're compatible with it.

[...]

> Third Quarantine.
> I do not do this so am open to suggestion on this one.

You can open a file in the quarantine directory and write any extra
info you want in it.  See for example:

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2004-April/021496.html