[Mimedefang] multi AV scanners

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue May 11 22:26:23 EDT 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Royce Williams wrote:

> David, I feel as though we're grasping at straws here.  You probably
> either think that we're barking up the wrong tree, or have an opinion on
> how to DTRT here. :)  What's the "MIMEDefang way" to do this?

Stewart's patch is probably the "MIMEDefang way" -- it does after all
introduce another ugly global variable. :-)

I will apply the patch for the next release.  MIMEDefang 3.0 in the
far-distant future will clean up all the global variables and provide
a proper Perl object-oriented interface.  (Don't get your hopes up:
v.3 is not even at the design stage.)