[Mimedefang] using quotes "" in a score item

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue May 11 12:16:38 EDT 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Jerry K wrote:

> Can I do something like this in my sa-mimedefang.cf file.
>
> score	"mort gage"	.5

   I think what you want is something like this:

body UAH_OBFUSCATED_MORTGAGE /mort.gage/i
describe UAH_OBFUSCATED_MORTGAGE Attempts to obfuscate the word "mortgage"
score UAH_OBFUSCATED_MORTGAGE .5

(of course, you may want to change UAH to whatever you prefix your local
rules with).

   I would use a period instead of a space since that would also catch
things like "mort-gage", "mort'gage", etc.  I have a similar test in my SA
config, but I score it slightly higher than .5.  I think I give it
something like a 7 :-)

   HTH...

Jim McCullars
University of Alabama in Huntsville