[Mimedefang] configure mimedefang prefix for non default clamav install

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Sat May 8 21:43:12 EDT 2004

John,

Just define the locations in your filter. For example, I installed clam
after mimedefang, so it doesn't know about it by default, but I just put
in my /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter:

$Features{'Virus:CLAMAV'}="/usr/local/bin/clamscan";

I don't fully trust clamd yet, so I still am using only clamscan, but
you could enable it by defining:

$Features{'Virus::CLAMD'}="/path/to/clamd";

Tim