[Mimedefang] Greylisting for mime-defang.

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Fri May 7 17:22:35 EDT 2004

On Fri, 7 May 2004 10:57:35 -0500, Henrik Schmiediche wrote:

>  any pointers to a good greylisting implementations for mimedefang?

This's gotta be in the archives by now, it comes up regularly, but here goes:

My filter at "http://whatever.frukt.org/mimedefang-filter.shtml" implements greylisting.

>  Code that I can cut-and-paste and adapt?

Sure, copy away. But you'll have to read the code to find out what you need to copy.

Also note that it uses the O_EXLOCK flag for locking the database, and that flag isn't available on all systems (I only know for sure that it's available on FreeBSD). If it's not available you'll have to use another locking mechanism.

Regards
/Jonas

Jonas Eckerman, jonas_lists at frukt.org
http://www.fsdb.org/