[Mimedefang] forcing mimedefang to find clamav in non-default directory

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 14:41:52 EDT 2004

>From: "John" <john at bailx.com>
>
>I have a working setup on my server, but i was going back and tweaking my
>install on my laptop.  I like to install all of my programs in /programs.
>Thats what i did originally, but went with the clamav default to get
>mimedefang to work.  I've been trying several of the commands listed in the
>configure help, but none seem to do the trick.  Does anyone know how I can
>force mimedefang to look for clam in /programs/clamav.
>
>I looked thru the 2 source files that had 'clam' in them but didn't notice
>anything (to my level of knowlwdge) that looked like it would do the
>trick...could someone could help me out with this?

If you trawl the archive you'll find the details you require.  See
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2004-March/021221.html
as one answer.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?