[Mimedefang] Getting DCC_CHECK to work

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Thu May 6 13:31:49 EDT 2004

On 5 May 2004 at 14:20, Al Sparks wrote:

> I'm running MIMEDefang 2.41, and SpamAssassin 2.43.  I have the
> following in my /etc/mail/spamassassin/ sa-mimedefang.cf file:
>
>   required_hits           1

Yikes!  Really?  Don't you get tons of FPs?

>   header SPAMHAUS eval:check_rbl('spamhaus', 'sbl.spamhaus.org.')
>   describe SPAMHAUS mm added
>   tflags SPAMHAUS net
>   score SPAMHAUS 5.0

Does this test do anything different from the default RCVD_IN_SBL
rules?

> More importantly, I'm not getting any DCC_CHECK indicators in our
> headers.  I thought that was working (and it was painful to get it to
> work the first time).
>
> When I do a spamassassin --lint –D it finds dccproc.  How do I
> troubleshoot this?

Once you've got that worked out, you may want to try using dccifd
instead--it's significantly faster than dccproc.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.