[Mimedefang] Selective domain scanning

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu May 6 11:17:46 EDT 2004

Am Do, den 06.05.2004 schrieb Jonathan Maliepaard um 15:07:

> Hi
>
> Mimedefang is currently scanning every domain that I have in my Sendmail
> "local-host-names" file.
>
> Can anyone please tell me how I can tell Mimedefang which local domains
> to scan, rather than letting it do the lot?
>
> It would be good if I could have some kind of selective filter that I
> could configure to scan some domains for virus' and others for virus'
> and SPAM or even some that Mimedefang just returns straight back to
> Sendmail without touching?
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks Jon.

It would be good if you start reading the list archive and the FAQ
section on the website. That topic was covered just a few days ago
again. See i.e.

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-May/014570.html

for hints and code. In addition please read "man 5 mimedefang-filter".

Regards

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 17:16:00 up 9 days, 16:04, load average: 0.46, 0.23, 0.23
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]