[Mimedefang] Selective domain scanning

Jonathan Maliepaard jon at enetworks.co.za
Thu May 6 09:07:28 EDT 2004

Hi

Mimedefang is currently scanning every domain that I have in my Sendmail
"local-host-names" file.

Can anyone please tell me how I can tell Mimedefang which local domains
to scan, rather than letting it do the lot?

It would be good if I could have some kind of selective filter that I
could configure to scan some domains for virus' and others for virus'
and SPAM or even some that Mimedefang just returns straight back to
Sendmail without touching?

Any thoughts?

Thanks Jon.

---