[Mimedefang] Filter help - convert tiff to pdf

Travis Albrecht TAlbrecht at wernerelectric.com
Wed May 5 17:51:48 EDT 2004

Thanks for the Tips.  I'll have a look at your config.
I'm not a programmer, I do know enough perl to be dangerous...  I am familiar
with scripting and most of the packages
involved.  Especially Sendmail.

I was actually under the impression that MIMEDefang used ImageMagick
already...

I'll let you know how I come out