[Mimedefang] Filter help - convert tiff to pdf

Travis Albrecht TAlbrecht at wernerelectric.com
Wed May 5 15:15:36 EDT 2004

Kevin and David - Thank you both for the help.
However I was looking for support from a mailing list, not a quote for custom
programming.
I'm almost there using action_external_filter and I will get it eventually,
just hoping I could save some time and someone would get some kudos.

Any plans on adding perlmagick functions so I don't have to shell out?

Thanks.
Travis