[Mimedefang] Separate Filters for Separate Recipients

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Tue May 4 20:11:42 EDT 2004

At 04:43 PM 5/4/2004, Kjell Uddeborg wrote:
>It does seem to split up the messages based on the recipients but they do
>not get delivered until I restart the sendmail server. Have you ever seen
>this problem before?

Anything MD resends goes into the submission queue, not the regular
queue.  You need to run a second instance of Sendmail as a queue
runner.  See the MIMEDefang README for more detail, but essentially what
you need is:

         sendmail -Ac -q5m

This will start a second sendmail process which will run through the
submission queue every five minutes.

Kelson Vibber