[Mimedefang] Separate Filters for Separate Recipients

Kjell Uddeborg kjell at cablescan.com
Tue May 4 14:00:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to create a /etc/mail/mimedafang-filter that processes messages differently depending upon the recipients. This is what I'm trying to do:

- Receive all emails for domain1.com and domain2.com
- Remove all attachments for emails going to domain2.com

I have implemented a filter that works perfectly as long as each email only have recipients on one domain. The problem is when I get an email that has two recipients like john at domain1.com and steve at domain2.com.

I suppose the correct way to solve this is to split up the message in two different messages and then process them separately. But how can I do this?

Thanks for your help,
Kjell Uddeborg