[Mimedefang] headers not showing up on quarantine messages

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Mar 25 15:36:05 EST 2004

Nel,
That sounds great, send me source as I'm using debian/redhat systems that
are terrible hacked, they have sufficiently deviated from the deb/rpm
intial installation to render mimedefang upgrades a manual task.

Wouldn't this be a useful thing to include in the default mimedefang?

I did notice that it is a minor pain to submit spam to spamcop, in that
each spam has to be mailed and clicked through twice.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering