[Mimedefang] Replace with URL

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Mar 10 10:26:03 EST 2004

> > A place to start would be to install and run the file through UUDeview
(or
> > possibly something like mutt) and extract any attachments.
> >
> > http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/UUDeview/
> >
> > Regards,
> > KAM
>
> How would you integrate that into either MD or a web server?

I would assume you would write perl in MD that runs uudeview on the
ENTIRE_MESSAGE into a directory that is tagged to a specific email and
located in a directory that is published by a web server.

You would then parse the resultant files and make links to them so that
people can click on whatever was decoded from the email.

Regards,
KAM