[Mimedefang] change subject if message is altered?

J.D. Bronson jbronson at wixb.com
Sun Mar 7 20:59:32 EST 2004

At 07:30 PM 3/7/2004, you wrote:
>But, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think you are reading too much
>into the thread re: spamassassin and subject changes.
>
>action_change_header("Subject", "$Subject **Modified**");
>
>I believe from reading your email, you will need to search your subfilter
>and in all the logic loops for where action_quarantine is called, add that
>line.
>
>Regards,
>KAM

Thanks for the reply guys... The issue I have is that I dont do anything
other than the defaults. When I read on the threads, people are asking
about SA and things that I dont even use. I am only interested in changing
the default subject line *if* MIMEDefang strips off an 'exe' or similar
attachment (and that is the default behavior)..

Perhaps i need to find a simpler program that works nicely like this, but
that is easier for me to understand.

It has become clear to me that the people on this list are way above me and
my skill level with Perl.

Sorry.

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA