[Mimedefang] Logging with Mimedefang 2.39

brycer at bps.k12.ar.us brycer at bps.k12.ar.us
Wed Mar 31 15:41:21 EST 2004

I have just reinstalled my RH box with Mimedefang 2.39, Clamav and
SpamAssassin to see if I can get my logs working correctly.
The only item that is working is that when a user recieves an infected
email, that email is sent back to them saying it was rejected because of
the infections. That is OK but I would like to have a log of this in the
/var/log/maillog file. Something along the lines of whom it was from and
what virus if possible.

Any ideas on how to fix this.

I am attaching my 'mimedefang-filter' file to this email.

Bryce