[Mimedefang] 2 minor MIMEDefang 2.42-Beta1 Issues

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Mar 30 16:14:26 EST 2004

I am happy to report we have only two minor comments for the Beta process:

#1 -- The mimedefang-init in the redhat dir still uses kill -INT for the
re-read.  I believe it should be changed to do the equivalent of
/usr/local/bin/md-mx-ctrl reread.  This was brought up by someone else and I
am sorry that I can't credit them so I am just pointing out an existing
known problem that was missed.

#2 -- You might want to add the Archive-Zip to your downloads page &
compress-zlib to your downloads.  Copies are here of the versions we have
tested and run with.

http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/Compress-Zlib-1.33.tar.gz
http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/Archive-Zip-1.09.tar.gz

Regards,