[Mimedefang] Stop receiving virus messages

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue Mar 30 15:43:06 EST 2004

You would need to contact the site that sent this to you. You can find
this by looking at the headers of the email (in various tools it is view
full headers under view or show. ) One of the machines in the
'Recieved:' list has installed mimedefang incorrectly as they should
have defined $AdminAdress so you would know who to contact.

Beyond that it is up to the administrators of your mail servers to
change/set policy.