[Mimedefang] headers not showing up on quarantine messages

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Mar 25 22:24:59 EST 2004

Nels,
I had no problem applying the patch.

Could you please add some 1 line documentation on how to use your program
mdq2saldir.pl?

I'm afraid of wiping some of my quarantine directory or copying over my file.
I'm super super paranoid of understanding all of the consequences of doing
ANYTHING on this mail relay machine.
I'm sure you explanation will be 1 line.

Call me stupid, but I was not completelly sure of the syntax on using the
mq2saldir.pl program.
Thanks!
--Luke

Nels Lindquist said:
> On 25 Mar 2004 at 13:36, Lucas Albers wrote:
>
>> That sounds great, send me source as I'm using debian/redhat systems
>> that
>> are terrible hacked, they have sufficiently deviated from the deb/rpm
>> intial installation to render mimedefang upgrades a manual task.
>
> Okay, attached is a tar with the script and the patch, which should
> be applied to mimedefang.pl.in before ./configure.
>
>> Wouldn't this be a useful thing to include in the default mimedefang?
>
> Maybe!  David?
>
> ----
> Nels Lindquist <*>
> Information Systems Manager
> Morningstar Air Express Inc.
>
> The following section of this message contains a file attachment
> prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
> If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
> you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
> If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering
Montana State University-Bozeman,Montana