[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.42-BETA-1 available

Doug Brott brott at redh.com
Thu Mar 25 16:54:01 EST 2004

I have started using MIMEDefang 2.42-BETA-1 with SpamAssassin Version
3.0.0.  My initial reaction is that things are working exactly as
expected.  I'll update if I notice any problems.

Please be advised that SpamAssassin 3.0.0 is undergoing a daily changes
right now.  I am having success, but that doesn't mean the version you
download today will have the same success.  My recommendation is to
continue using SA 2.63 until SA 3+ becomes stable.  However, if you love
the bleeding edge and understand what can go wrong and accept the
consequences, it is a very good/testable platform.

Regards.

--
Doug Brott