[Mimedefang] Virus check specific domains

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Thu Mar 25 15:35:36 EST 2004

So if I am reading this right.  If my filter rules never reset (or set) the
variable then when a Virus is found all messages handled by that slave
process will be viruses until an email is found for a valid domain that is
not a virus.

If I got it right, then yes, Danger x 3 is right (or worse).  Thanks for the
fix...

-Bob