[Mimedefang] SA suddenly not catching spam

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr gwen at reptiles.org
Wed Mar 24 14:11:31 EST 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
> Try turning off the bayes AND also turn off the line that removes scores
> if they are too low. Check to see if something else is putting in
> points.

I've turned off bayes, but I'm not sure which line you're talking
about second.

If you mean listing scores in each mail, I've got scores and tests
attached to every email - and I'm seeing scores as low as 0.0001 for
various tests [not right now, but previously, for bayes].

With bayes turned off, I'm unfortunately still seeing these ultra-low
scores (eg)

vs

	RCVD_IN_DSBL,RCVD_IN_SORBS autolearn=no version=2.61

Out of the ones that are caught as spam, many of them would have passed
as ham if I hadn't decreased my spam threshold to 4.

cheers!