[Mimedefang] using boilerplate only on outgoing

J.D. Bronson jbronson at wixb.com
Sat Mar 20 19:39:50 EST 2004

following some examples on the list archives, I was able to make this work...

     if ($RelayAddr =~ "^192\.168\.10") {
    append_text_boilerplate($entity, $boilerplate, 0);
}

..at least now, we only add the disclaimer on OUTBOUND email. However I
have one slight issue. My backup MX machines....one of them is in this same
IP block and the other is not.

If email is sent to either backup MX machine...it will ADD the disclaimer
before sending it onto the primary MX...

I must be close since I have this working almost perfect. Can someone offer
me some tips on how to tell MD not to add a boilerplate when email is going
BETWEEN these machines, yet at the same time...add it when email is leaving
them for a 'foreign' machine?

Thanks in advance!

  -JDB

** DISCLAIMER **
Per Anti-Virus Policy, this e-email has been scanned for viruses.
Scanned clean by F-PROT ANTIVIRUS 4.4.1 - http://www.f-prot.com