[Mimedefang] Boilerplate question

Matthew Thomas mthomas at biocontrolsys.com
Fri Mar 19 16:59:03 EST 2004

You could use something like this, substituting your internal relay
addresses:

if ($RelayAddress eq "127.0.0.1" or $RelayAddress =~ /^10\.5\./) {
    $boilerplate = "Blah blah blah.  Legal disclaimer.  Et cetera.  Et
alii.";
    append_text_boilerplate($entity, $boilerplate, $all);
}

The above code has not been tested, or even entirely understood.

-Matt