[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang crashing regularly

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Wed Mar 17 13:29:27 EST 2004

Very quickly, run a "mailstats" command.  Assuming you have
statistics-keeping configured into your sendmail, and the statiscs file
actually exists, you should be able to see output that (among other things)
will show you exactly what kind of traffic you process.  If you truncate the
statistics file nightly (truncate, not delete), then you can get daily
totals every day.

Ken