[Mimedefang]Localhost Messages Cause 'reject=451 4.7.1 Please try again later'

Jason Granat jason at akota.com
Wed Mar 17 12:23:58 EST 2004

I have found that it appears to only happen when processing a large
message.  I had 2 messages in /var/spool/clientmqueue ~17M each.  These
were killing the milter.  After clearing those out the system was able
to processes root messages from localhost no problem.  I thought there
was a place to set max message size, but for the life of me I can't find
where...  Any help?