[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang crashing regularly

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Mar 17 12:14:57 EST 2004

77 slaves?  How much memory do you have on this machine?

I'd estimate a guess on the order of 3GB minimum needed to make this work,
maybe more.

I think you need to look at lowering your sendmail processes and your
mimedefang mins/max to much more reasonable levels.

How many emails are you doing per day approximately and how much RAM do you
have in this box?

Regards,

KAM