[Mimedefang] action_quarantine problem.

McWhirter,Julia julia.mcwhirter at superh.com
Tue Mar 16 10:05:36 EST 2004

I am in filter_begin can I not call it in there either?

OK I used to have send_quarantine_notifications in my filter_end (pre
2.40) now in 2.40 I do not get any notifications.  So I moved the
send_quarantine_notifications to filter_begin and added the
action_quarantine_entire_message () and it has no virus details tagged
on the bottom.  If I add a $message to the
action_quarantine_entire_message I get a Mimedefang notification and no
mimedefang quarantine report.

I am seriously considering going back to 2.39 as it worked just how I
liked it, I just thought the fact that 2.40 will use multiple virus
scanners would be advantageous.

Regards
Julia McWhirter
IT Manager