[Mimedefang] email wire tap

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Tue Mar 16 01:08:49 EST 2004

Richard Laager wrote:

>1. Call add_recipient('user at domain.com'); with the recipient to add.
>If you modify the message, this is obviously going to deliver a
>modified copy. Also, if you bounce or discard the message, this won't
>work.

Just as an FYI - I'm not sure what you are attempting, but if your goal
is to transparently forward copies of all mail he receives AND sends
that this may not be the method to use. If you tack on a recipient to an
email sent by the user and for whatever reason its undeliverable, your
user is going to get the bounced message and be confused, at best.

Tim