[Mimedefang] boilerplate on multiple MX machines

J.D. Bronson jbronson at wixb.com
Mon Mar 15 20:49:49 EST 2004

>On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, J.D. Bronson wrote:
>
> > I have been able to delete some headers (X-VirusBLAH) and insert a new one
> > (so there is only 1 added) but dont know how to do this with a boilerplate
> > disclaimer.
>
>Simplest way is to add an X-Disclaimer-Added: Yes header, and check for
>its presence before you add your disclaimer.

I thought I would post how I did this. I am not sure its correct, but it
works exactly as I expect it to:

sub filter_end
     action_rebuild();
     return if (in_message_context("X-Disclaimer-Added"));
     action_add_header('X-Disclaimer-Added', "YES");
     append_text_boilerplate($entity, "** DISCLAIMER **\n" 0);
}

..I hope thats correct and that it helps someone else with the same problem
later on :)

If this is wrong, someone please tell me :)!!!!

Thanks again guys..now if I can only get rid of these text attachments :(

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA

** DISCLAIMER **
Per Anti-Virus Policy, this e-email has been scanned for viruses.
Scanned clean by F-PROT ANTIVIRUS 4.4.0 - http://www.f-prot.com