[Mimedefang] email wire tap

Charles Mount cmount at csc.com
Mon Mar 15 15:16:13 EST 2004

I have two similar needs for sending mail to an additional recipient.
Our security department has asked for the ability to have a copy of all
mail to/from a given single address or entire domain  sent to a security
mailbox in addition to the original destination.  The equivalent of an
email wire tap
I would also like to be able keep a copy of all mail received for a brief
period of time to hand sort for initial Bayes training.

Has anyone used MimeDefang to do something like this?

for such purpose.