[Mimedefang] Authentication warnings and "cannot write" error s

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Fri Mar 12 09:50:49 EST 2004

Paul -

Your response makes the most sense.  I've added defang as a trusted user,
restored group membership back to the way it was for user "defang", double
checked the queue dirs, and reread sendmail.cf with a "killall -1 sendmail".

I'll monitor this and see what happens.

KEN CORMACK, RHCE
Sr. UNIX Systems Analyst,
    Open Systems Group
Sr. Software Analyst,
    TSG Midrange Systems Group
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES, INC.

"If that that is 'is' is that that is not 'not is', is that that is 'not is'
that that is not 'is'?  It is!" - Ken Cormack

"Sendmail administration is not black magic.  There are legitimate technical
reasons why it requires the sacrificing of a live chicken." - Unknown