[Mimedefang] filter_multipart

Rudolf Christel rcj-mail at alt-ringlein.com
Wed Mar 10 16:41:39 EST 2004

Hello,

I tried to create some extra filter rules, to catch some of this outlook
erros. Because I'm not a strong code writer, I started to go step by step.

So I insert in mimedefang-filter a md_syslog entry after each sub
filter...,  to show which part are processed by such mails.

The interessting part is, that I only get a result from filter_begin and
filter_end. No filter or filter_multipart.

For testing I used the testvirus.org test 19 and 20, or delude.com.

If I use mimedfang.pl -structure <"the message" I got a result like
non-leaf: type=multipart/mixed; fname=; disp=inline

Shouldn´t I found a entry in the logs, that filter_multipart has run,
should I?

I`m using MD 2.40 on a FreeBSD 5.2.1.

kind regards
rudolf christel